Sunday, August 8, 2010

Blog Changes

In case you haven't noticed, some things have changed in my blog. First of all, I got accepted into the BlogHer ad network. Very exciting. For me anyway. We'll see how it works out.

The second change, is my layout. I'm not totally thrilled with it yet. When I pasted in the code for BlogHer, somehow it messed up my layout & template. So, I've got it... better than it was, but not up to my satisfaction yet. So it will be changing again.

We've spent much of this week packing, cleaning, and otherwise preparing for our impending move, plus I've had some additional computer problems, so needless to say I haven't been able to blog as much as I'd like. But I promise that will improve in the coming days.

Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Steph{anie} said...

Yay for BlogHer! I've made about $50 from my adds...not big bucks but it paid for gas :-)

Candace said...

I am so jealous!!! I have been trying to get into BlogHer, but they probably look at my blog and see that I have been missing in action! Oh well... if you hear that they are accepting new people soon, please let me know! :) Congrats! I like the new layout... it looks nice. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...